A proposed, communal home for in-need or homeless female veterans and their children.
The Betsy Ann Ross House of Hope will be a home for in-need, homeless, or in-transition female veterans. Our mission is to assist women veterans achieve self-sufficiency in a safe, home-like atmosphere. more about the home
Factors contributing to female veteran homelessness:
- Ineligibility for or lack of Veteran’s benefits
- Legal Trouble
- Military Sexual Trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Domestic Violence
- Lack of family or social support network
- Substance Abuse
We give thanks to the following sponsors and donors!
- Maine Veterans' Homes
- Always Wonderful Memories Photography Take II Northport
- Boynton's Market Hallowell
- Cafe de Bangkok Hallowell
- Comfort Inn Augusta
- Congressman Poliquin Washington, D.C.
- Scrummy Afters Novelty Candy Shoppe Hallowell
- Elizabeth Alexander Portland
- Gary's Antiques Augusta
- Home Depot Augusta
- Joyce's Restaurant Hallowell
- Karma Hair Salon Farmingdale
- The Lighthouse Wine & Seafood Market Manchester
- Lowe's Augusta
- Lucky Garden Hallowell
- S & D Properties Augusta
- Musicians Choice Augusta
- Philip St.Pierre Winthrop
- Robin's Cheescakes Winthrop
- Sebago Brewing Co. Portland
- Zardus Spa Gardiner
Contact us to learn about sponsorship opportunities for your business.